• UV optical Lithography (Mask Aligner)
MJB4 Mask Aligner (SÜSS Microtech, Munich, Germany) is a precision instrument for high-resolution photolithography and is intended for use in research laboratories, small-series production and pilot projects.
The flexibility of the MJB4 is unsurpassed when exposing standard wafers and substrates and irregularly shaped substrates with a diameter of up to 100 mm or 4”x4” and various thicknesses.
• Hg lamp, 305nm to 450 nm wavelength and 350 W power.
• Soft-contact and hard-contact alignment. Adjusting range between 0 to 50 mm.
• 10x Optical microscope with diffraction reducing optics.
• 5” (125mm) Cr mask adapter available.
• Substrate size: from 10 mm to 4” (100 mm), thicknesses between 0.1 to 4 mm.
• Minimum resolution: 1um.
• Exposure modes: fixed power or fixed intensity.