– Measurement modes:
o Vertical Shift Interferometry (VSI), based on white light vertical scanning interferometry, is used for measuring features in the range of 140 nm to several µm.
o Phase Shift Interferometry (PSI), based on optical phase shifting, is dedicated to roughness measurements. Small features (1 to 140 nm) can be measured.
– The system has an automated stitching stage for large area coverage.E40
– Light Source: tungsten halogen lamp. Its brightness can be adjusted.
– 2 objective lenses included with the interferometer are available: Michelson (5.0X) and Mirau (50X).
– Field-of-View (FOV) Lenses available: 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0. FOV are lenses placed between the camera and the objective lens to adjust the field size of view.
– CCD camera to transfer the images to a computer for analysis.
– Software Vision32®. Enables advanced calculations of various surface parameters and image processing.
o Vertical measurement range: 0.1 nm to 1 mm
o Vertical resolution: 1 < 1 Å Ra
o Vertical scan speed up to 7.2 µm/sec
o Lateral spatial sampling 0.08 to 13.1 µm
o Field-of-View 8.24 mm to 0.05 mm (larger areas with data stitching mode)