• Optical Microscopy
– The Epi-illuminator with 12V/100w halogen lamp allows bright images to be obtained irrespective of the observation method used: brightfield, darkfield, Nomarski or polarized observations.
– Microscope objective lenses: 5x, 10x, 20x, and 100x.
– Minimum Fine focus gradation: 1 µm.
– Microscope camera head (1380×1027 pixels) ideal for image acquisition.
– Software specially designed to measure the distances of the features in the images. With these data, it is able to establish a scale bar that can be displayed on the image.